As a responsible casino content website, our team at Freespinsnodeposit.eu is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable online casino environment to our valued players. We support responsible gambling and feel that online gambling should be form of entertainment. The majority of online casino players gamble responsibly, enjoy their casino experience and spend money that they can afford. Nevertheless, for some, gambling can become a problem. This page highlights various measures that we have in place to guarantee that our users play responsibly, safely and most importantly, enjoy their experience.
Responsible Gambling Tips
To ensure that when you play online, you do so responsibly, following the below-mentioned tips would be a good idea:
- Only gamble for fun and entertainment purposes
- Gambling should never be a source of stress or anxiety
- Be aware of the signs of problem gambling and addiction
- Educate yourself, because this is the best prevention
- Try setting a maximum budget: decide how much you can afford to lose and how much you want to spend gambling
- Treat the money you lose as an expense for entertainment (any winnings are a bonus)
- Never chase losses and stick to your limit
- Set a time limit and stick to it
- Once this time limit is set, stop playing at that time – irrespective of if you are winning or losing
- Don’t expect to win and see gambling as a guaranteed source of income
- Understand the games and the odds
- Remember, odds are against you and losing is part of the game
- Never borrow money to gamble – avoid credit, loans or borrowing from others
- Don’t ever let gambling affect your personal and social life
Warning Signs of Problem Gambling
- Are you spending too much money on or gambling more than you can afford?
- Have you borrowed money or sold anything to gamble?
- Do you keep your gambling secret and lie to your friends and family?
- Are you trying to make up for previous gambling losses?
- Have you ever needed to gamble with larger amounts of money to get the same level of excitement?
- Do you gamble under the influence of alcohol or other substances?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry, trouble or boredom?
- Has gambling caused you any health problems, including stress or anxiety?
- Has your gambling caused any financial problems for you or your family?
If you have answered yes to one or more of the above-listed questions, this may indicate that you have a compulsive gambling problem or signs of gambling addiction. We recommend that you are honest with yourself and seek the relevant support and advice listed below organizations.
If you feel you need more information or help to treat a gambling issue, please visit the below websites who specialise in responsible gambling support and gambling addiction cures.
At GambleAware, you can find advice and get access to complimentary and confidential help via telephone or chat. You can even learn about how gambling works, and check if you or someone you know may has gambling problem. Whether you want to find tips on how to stay in control or require the necessary support, click here.
GamCare has designed various resources to aid people who have acknowledged that gambling may be an issue for them. If you have arrived at this stage and have made the decision that you would like to change your gambling habits, click here to find out how this organisation can help you take a step towards the right direction.
Gambling Therapy has various channels which provide support to victims of gambling addiction. Moreover, this organisation also offers support to victims’ loved ones. For more information about their various forums of support, click here.
Stay in Control For Good
The below tools are suggested to keep gambling entertaining – which is ultimately the only reason this activity should be practised. Granted, you may very well never need them, but you should use them should you feel the need to.
Keep to Deposit Limits
Limit your deposits for a day, week or month so you can cap the amount you put into your account. Every operator will have a feature to set specific limits or controls to help players keep in control their spending.
You can always take break from the game and block your access. Take a set time away from the operator by setting a cool-off period between one and 30 days. The operators shouldn’t communicate to you with sign-up bonuses or free spins.
Every operator should provide players with the option to self-exclude themselves from gambling online. You can set different time limits – usually from at least one year or permanently. Gambling operators will suspend all marketing and emails to you for the duration of said exclusion period. It is good to point out that in the UK a self-exclusion system called GAMSTOP allows players to self-exclude from every UK licensed gambling site or bricks and mortar betting shop in one go.
Social media break
Stop following gambling operator social media pages or casino bonus or sports tipster pages that encourage bonuses.
Gambling blocking software
When you believe you need something more to help restrict your gambling – there are tools you can install on your computer or mobile devices to block access to gambling websites – check-out Betfilter, Gamblock or PlayScan.
Protecting Children and Under 18s
Being a responsible casino news website is taken seriously by our team, thus we want to prevent anyone underage gambling or accessing an online gambling website – which is illegal.
Gambling operators have strict protocols to follow, which verify age and identity using KYC and Bank-ID processes. Companies are not allowed by law to advertise gambling in ways that might appeal to children or individuals under the age of 18. That said, we still ask that you take reasonable steps to prevent anyone under the legal age of gambling from accessing online gambling products or casino / sports betting / affiliate websites. To ensure you protect minors and under 18s from being involved in such illegal activity you should:
- Never glamourize gambling to anyone under the legal age or place bets for them.
- Not leave under 18s unattended near your computer or mobile if you have gambling websites open on your desktop or mobile app.
- Never let anyone under 18 access your credit card or bank account details.
- Never use the ‘remember password’ option when accessing online gambling products.
- Use separate and secure profiles for everyone who uses a shared computer.